Round up your workmates and register a workplace team for the Great Forest Events 2017. The popular off-road event will be held on April 8 at Waitarere Forest, Levin.
Hosted by the Great Forest Events committee, the event provides the ideal opportunity to get out and get active. The event consists of a marathon run and walk, a half marathon run and walk, a 10km fun run and walk, and a 5km fun run and walk.
Great Forest Events Chairperson, Kathy Mitchell says “Once again this year we have the popular teams category where workplace teams receive 20% off their entry fee!
All entrants receive electronic timing and a finishers medal as well as the chance to win lots of prizes. On top of this teams receive some extra benefits and these include:
- Workplace teams can arrange to have their own marquee erected on site for an area to chill out and relax between races.
- The workplace dressed up in their best glad rags or creative costumes will have the chance to win the Best Dressed Workplace award.
- The workplace with the highest percentage of their staff participating will take out the title of Top Workplace.
- All workplaces that enter go in the draw to win a Workplace Shout.
- All workplace teams receive a certificate, and all participants receive a medal.
- Team photos will be on offer to capture and remember the event.
- Workplace teams get a 20% discount off their entry fees.
What are you waiting for? Enter today!
For more information or to enter online click here